Wednesday 18 January 2012

Range Rover Classic Wing Mirrors.

I have received a quantity of NOS RRC wing mirrors today and some various other parts of curiosity.
These are the genuine 'Wingard' mirrors, I don't think any one else in the world currently stocks them any more?
Below this is a military '6-way' switch with hole for ignition barrel. This model is pretty much obsolete as opposed to the non- barrel model which are still available.
 Also a few more 'Tex-Magnalite' indicator signal units.
Below are some very uncommon 'Inspection lamps'. I have sold these before but previous ones were a later production type and came in a slightly metallic bronze colour. These are a flat paint  have an unusual bakelite 2-pin plug that can be inserted into the black&red dash socket terminals on a Series Land Rover dash panel. Typically they were used by the military and could take either a 12v or 24v bulb.
This lamp has enough flex to reach around a LWB vehicle and the it had the hook which was useful when changing a tyre in the dark or tinkering under the bonnet, or even hanging in the cab for an interior/map light!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on regarding Techno British And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes, you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I like your blog nice job can I ask from where I can get winguard mirrors for my classic 76 Range Rover thank you.

    ReplyDelete