Tuesday 10 January 2012

A very productive day!

Well, apart from the blue Defender being collected earlier I have just acquired another Series 1 80" and a 1966 Marshall Ambulance!

The Series 1 is complete but in pieces so that will have to go in my dads garage until I know what I'm doing with it...
 The ambulance on the other hand is totally complete from what I can make of it, but it has been stood for god knows how long? It looks OK though.
I will upload some photos when they arrive in the next week or two.

The Series 1 80" V8 is due for arrival this Saturday and also the Series 109" is off to Sweden on Thursday, so at least I'll have a bit of room for new arrivals on the drive!

Also on Saturday I'm going to meet a car collector who wishes to sell a Series 1, not sure what model yet but I will update soon.

Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment