Monday 16 January 2012

Today has been a little bit different on the buying front... I was potentially going to look at an 'old series' as described by the owner and I will give him his dues, it was that indeed! However don't get too excited... It was a very, very rotten and incomplete 'series 3 swb'. This time I had to decline and walk away:(


I did however buy an International tractor!!! It was so sorry looking and I had to ask! ( I do have a soft spot for old tractors)











She may not be a show winner, but she runs! The owner also had this to sell...





It's a Mercedes Unimog. I have to have a think about this one though as it's huge and extremely heavy. The cab also looks beyond repair... He does have a better one at a different location though which I'm going to see next week maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment